Hot Seat with Michael Stewardson
Dr Michael Stewardson is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Infrastructure Engineering at The University of Melbourne. He is involved with the Departmental Research Group in Environmental Hydrology and Water Resources.
- freshwater ecosystem management
- understanding hyporheic exchange and its role in stream ecosystems
- monitoring and evaluation of environmental flows
- improving evidence-based practice in environmental management of rivers
- understanding benefits of urban stormwater harvesting on stream health